Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Although he liked it, my dad said my blog was kind of cheesy, and it needed more pictures. So, for my dad who I love, here are a few more pictures like you requested. For now, it will remain cheesy, until I find something less cheesy to talk about. :)

These are my friends and former roommates Suzanne and Allie. I miss them! We had some great times. From chocolate fountains to death by chocolate parties to the 'Baltic Birthday Bash,' it was always a blast. Last weekend Allie and I hung out for the first time in a long time. I also got an email from Suzanne today. She's on a mission in the Baltic States. It was great! I had really missed hearing from her.


For Christmas break we went to Wisconsin. We had a blast skiing, hot tubbing and enjoying an indoor water park. This is my dad chowing down on crab as he usually does when given the opportunity. Notice how much crab is on his plate. He still claims he "didn't even eat that much." I think that's funny.

For those of you lovers of the ever-classic BYU movie, "The Phone Call," I'll have you know I went to Ripples Drive-In the other day. I passed it on the way home from an appointment and couldn't help myself. I ordered a corn dog (the cheapest thing on the menu) because I was by myself and it looked kinda lame. To add to my embarrassment, when I got there I said to the guy, "I'd first like to say, I'm really excited to be here because I love 'The Phone Call'." He looked at me like, "Lady, honestly, I don't care." So I hung my head in disappointment, swallowed my pride and ordered the Corn dog just so I didn't look like an idiot. Then I quoted the movie silently to myself as I waited (for a really long time!) for what was a mediocre Corn dog. I may have even started humming the movie's theme song. The point is, now I can say I did it...and that's really all I was going for.

2 comments:

David said...

I'm sensing a theme here ... chocolate!

David said...

I can't believe you went without me?!?! Was it really not that good? Is it even worth it?